Adine has a kind and caring personality. Sometimes she works as a volunteer at the local orphanage. She enjoys stunt flying and showing off her tricks. She is also superstitious and believes in human myths, tarot cards and horoscopes.
During her childhood, other dragons used to make fun of the green spots and marking on her skin, she felt bad and tried to wash them away, however she failed.
While practicing a trick, she clashed into the ground, a puddle of mud cushioned the fall so she didn't get badly hurt, however many other dragons where there at the time and started laughing at her.
[First date] Protagonist's House
[Second date] Adine's House
[Third date] Adine's House => Beach
[Fourth date] Adine's House => Stunt Competition
a) Meeting at the restaurant:
- Oh, it's a dragon!
Order COFFEE or SCRAMBLED EGGS.
- Thank you.
b) When Sebastian asks if you mind that he left a tip on your name:
- How nice of you.
c) Meeting at the crime scene:
- Well, I'm a human.
- No, it just a hobby.
d) First date: Order some food to make Adine visit Protagonist's House.
- You're soaked! Why don't you come in?
Answer her questions with the options below.
- Maybe there's more to it than that.
- Well, CAN you?
- Nothing special.
- Most overqualified delivery flyer.
- Awesome! Where can I watch that?
- Well, what did you expect?
- Dragons are noble creatures.
- I thought it was awesome!
- It wasn't really my kind of thing.
- I'll check it out when I have the time.
- You started it.
- World peace.
- Invisible for a day.
- Last goodbyes and hope for the best.
- If I asked you to kiss me, would you do it?
e) When investigating for the police, go to the library first, ask Remy what did Adine want and then leave.
f) Second date: Answer Adine's questions with the options below.
- What a shame.
- That's very nice of you.
- Don't just focus on the bad things.
- I'm not sure what to expect.
- You decide.
- I've been dreaming of fire.
- I don't know.
- The dream stuff wasn't so bad.
- Sure, why not.
- I prefer to take the reins.
- Lemon ice cream with sprinkles.
- Stay-at-home parent.
- What a shame.
- That's what I was looking forward to.
- I think I know what's this refers to.
- Now you can finally put it in the thrash where it belongs.
- What, an actual human in front of you is not enough?
- I can try.
g) Third date: Answer Adine with the options below.
- Is it me?
- It won't affect me much, if at all.
- I wish I could do that with my feet.
- It is.
- That's actually the point of those contests.
- Yes, please.
- They're for you.
- Give her the map.
h) Fourth date: Scrub Adine's back.
- I'll do it.
- Adine has a waning crescent moon shaped tail-tip, it could also be a banana yet that's up to the player discretion.
- Despite her "Sea serpent" appearance, she claims that her race cannot swim very well unless they train a lot, it could be possible that Adine descents from a different race but she thinks she's a flyer just because of her wings.
- It is unknown if the fish served at the restaurant was caught by Adine while hunting on the beach, yet is a possibility.
- Adine looks a bit embarrased if the player dares her to take her goggles off, it could be because she feels "naked" without them or they just have a very high sentimental value.
- When the player dares Adine to bite a lemon, it has no effect on her, it is possible that dragons have a very different sense of taste in their tongues compared to humans.
- Adine claims to not fear death when the protagonist asks her, however upon finding out that she could have died at the stunt competition, she gets worried, it is possible that Adine only said that to look cool and professional hoping to get the protagonist's attention while actually valuing her life a lot.
- Adine seems to be on bad terms with Anna, however it's possible they sorted it out after the True ending.
- It is possible that Adine's fortune cards are the tarot cards the player receives when starting a new chapter.